Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You'll still be one of my best friends, no matter what you say or how you try to make us hate you. The talk(s) today just ascertained that even more. I only cry for ppl I really care about, so if you try to leave again, you might truly break me. Yup, I'm blackmailing you. Cos if you insist on being stupid, I'll resort to under-the-belt ways too.

"None of us knew that, at that time, all of us were actually in the toilet." My dearest jie meis, we are sensible and emotionally mature aren't we? We'll tide over this as long as we take care of each other& have faith. It's such a trying period, with no visible happy ending but I hope we stay strong & wait for time to tell. Together.

I'm sorry for making pple worry today. This is the first time I've ever let go of the happy act so completely. The morning was awful cos I couldn't stop thinkin abt. But Qi was my heroine haha thankyou dear I felt better with you there. Though I'm NOT asking pple to pon lessons for me. (I know I know you wanted to escape too but still.. Have I said enough thankyous?) Chinese was weirdly therapeutic cos of its total inaneness, but still couldn't bring myself to go for Math after. Stace's turn to run away with me to the lib where we got hunted by the librarian. I should have stayed at home today.

Bitchy Hay Teow! There's still more than 2weeks before you come flying back from the oh-so-far UK. You're deeply missed dear friend.

Haha I don't know whether I'm not sad or so sad that I can't feel it anymore. Does it matter? I can smile now, that's good what.

I'm going to sch tmr for purely noble reasons. Knight me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home